If you believe that mental healthcare should be available to anyone at any time, anywhere, anyplace, and love software development, this is your chance.
- Implement new features and components in our Django based backend
- Design our backend architecture and keep a minimal set of documentation up to date
- Consistently care for a good test coverage and automation
- Drive continuous evolution of our backend architecture together with our team
- Design RESTful APIs that provide outstanding Developer Experience
- Drive continuous improvement on manageability using cloud platform services
With our small team of software developers, you build, customize and integrate web- and CMS applications. You work on the core of our company and at the forefront of innovation. As the mentor of our junior and medior colleagues, you review their code and involve them in brainstorm sessions. In close collaboration with the PO’s and scrum master, you run development projects and ensure deliverables, in time. You are involved in the early stages of the design phase, create design plans and set standards for the project. Consequently you go ahead with the coding, testing and implementation. Data analysis and data architecture design are a good portion of your job as well. And last, but not least, you will constantly be working on the improvement of our IT systems, since there is always room for improvement
Lots of career opportunities (horizontal en vertical), 8% pension contribution, 25 days of annual leave, personal coaching and regular education.
If you are interested in the job and meet the criteria, send us your application, together with your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This vacancy is not open for Recruiters, people that have a HSM visa, need sponsorship or do not live in the Netherlands.