Medior API developer – no relocation
If you believe that mental healthcare should be available to anyone at any time, anywhere, anyplace, and love software development, this is your chance.
A day in the life of a Therapieland API developer
Whilst making your coffee or tea you run through your tickets and prepare for the stand-up. After the stand-up you work on some code reviews and give your peer developers some hints and tips. In the afternoon you communicate the deliverables of this sprint to the business owner and focus on hands-on development.
- Work across all aspects of a technology solution such as integration, data, web API services, back-end, network, deployment, scaling, security, performance and development
- Design RESTful APIs that provide outstanding Developer Experience
- Cross platform identity management
- Implement new features and components in our Django based backend
- Design our backend architecture and keep a minimal set of documentation up to date
- Drive continuous evolution of our backend architecture together with our team
- Drive continuous improvement on manageability using cloud platform services
- Provide users with a flawless integration between systems
Within a small team of software developers you are the one responsible for building, customizing and integrating connectors. After you delivered a connector, our users can make use of a flawless integration between their own platform and Therapieland. You work at the core of our company and at the forefront of innovation. When your fellow developers have any questions about RESTful API’s or related topics they know where to find you. Likewise, you also know when to involve them. As a team, you work in close collaboration with the PO and scrum master. Running develop projects and ensuring deliverables are on time is a mutual effort that each team member feels responsible for. You are involved in all stages of the delivery of a connector; designing the architecture, setting (coding) standards, coding, testing and implementation. Last but not least, you will contribute to the constant improvement of our IT systems, since there is always room for that.
8% pension contribution, 25 days of annual leave, personal coaching and regular education.
Who are we?
Located in Amsterdam, we develop e-Mental Health, VR and other innovative solutions for people searching for online self-help and for clients working in mental health care institutions. We are a fast growing and innovative scale-up company with young, enthusiastic, hard-working professionals. We allow people to use mental health care- and prevention solutions any time, any place, anywhere. We offer you a lot of freedom in your job and an informal culture. We work hard but also play hard, for example during our Friday drinks or ski trips (as long as Corona does not hinder us). Would you like to join us? Please send a motivation letter and your CV to email@example.com.
NOTE: This vacancy is not open for Recruiters or people that do not live in the Netherlands.